Complete Smile Makeovers
With a dazzling smile, you can make a great impression on the people you meet. Unfortunately, some people feel embarrassed about the appearance of their teeth, so they hide their smiles or avoid social events. If chips, gaps, or stains have stolen your confidence, our cosmetic dentists can completely refresh your image with a smile makeover.
Before the smile makeover process begins, take time to think about your objectives. What do you want to accomplish? What are you willing to spend? Whose smile do you admire? If you can answer these questions, you will be able to communicate your visions to your dentist.
During your consultation, the dentist will listen to you and show you examples of other cases. After a thorough exam, he will generate a treatment plan for your smile makeover. Often, a smile makeover will include one or more of the following:
- Cosmetic Bonding for small chips or cracks
- Dental Implants as replacements for missing teeth
- Porcelain Fillings or Crowns to restore damage
- Teeth Whitening to brighten your smile
- Dental Veneers to cover imperfections